The SSARC Affiliate Program is an opportunity for registered campus organizations (RCOs) to partner with the Social Sciences Academic Resource Center to enhance student experiences in the School of Social Sciences through various resources and events. This especially benefits RCOs that align with student interests and paths in the School of Social Sciences. The affiliation aims to provide resources to RCOs, strengthen student leadership development, build community capital, and be a safe space for growth and support. An affiliation will grant RCOs utilization of the SSARC’s research and internship connections, graduate school preparation, as well as other academic, professional and personal development programs.
- Be an RCO that aligns with the interests and paths of those in the School of Social Sciences
- Have at least 70% of registered members be in majors and/or minors that are part of the School of Social Sciences
- Submit affiliation application annually by September 20
- Review and understand the SSARC values, mission, and goals
- Maintain an accurate roster of club members and executive board members with the SSARC throughout the academic year
- Promote SSARC events and programs at club meetings
- Access to the SSARC Newsletter for club marketing and publicity
- Room reservation assistance
- Funding and co-sponsorship opportunities
- Priority consideration for workshop requests
- Priority consideration for premier leadership opportunities and invitations
To request affiliation with the SSARC, please register and fill out the SSARC Affiliate Program Application. Our center will be in contact with you shortly. Please be on the lookout for an email from email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!