Become a SSARC intern! Applications are open!
Are you interested in leadership and professional communication? Want to assist your fellow peers through becoming involved in Social Sciences? Join our SSARC Family!
Click Here for the application! Email login required.
- Applications are due February 15, 2019
- Preference for students holding a 3.0 GPA
- Open to Social Science Majors ONLY
- Include a resume with your application
- Manage assigned units within SSARC to learn and gain practical knowledge in Campus Involvement, Research, Graduate School, Professional Development, or Marketing.
- Present and/or facilitate various skill-based workshops and information/recruitment sessions related to post-baccalaureate preparation and placement
- Assist undergraduate students in matters of internship search, graduate school applications, and research opportunities
- Participate in training seminars prior to employment and throughout the term of employment
- Provide assistance and administrative duties in data collection, event planning, and marketing
- Enroll in Social Science 194 for 4 units P/NP
- Year-Long Appointment
- Flexible 10 hours/week commitment
- Must attend all weekly meetings and most planned events
- Mandatory Summer Training and supplementary Spring Orientation
- Develop knowledge about career development and graduate school preparation
- Learn about many different resources in our school and campus as a whole
- Gain team building skills through various training and development strategies
- Obtain leadership, management, and program development skills
- Improve and refine public speaking and virtual communication skills
- Increase self-efficacy and confidence in management and leadership skills
Please contact us at email@example.com for further questions.