Our team is available Monday through Friday for virtual one on one 30-minute consultations.
To schedule an appointment, visit https://appointments.web.uci.edu/. Once scheduled,
you will receive an email and calendar invite from our team with information on how
to log in to your appointment via Zoom. Consultations must be scheduled 12 hours in
advance. First appointment available at 9:30am and last appointment available at 4:30pm.
How can SSARC help you? We can connect you to:
- Graduate school applications
- Academic Internships & career positions
- Schoolwide and campuswide scholarships
- Faculty-mentored research opportunities
- Campus leadership & service opportunities
Meet a Graduate Student
Our graduate student advisors will guide you through the entire process, including program choice, personal statement edits, asking for letters of recommendation and completing/submitting the application. Take the opportunity to meet one-on-one with a current UCI Graduate Student for a 30-minute virtual appointment. Graduate student advisors are unavailable during Summer Session.
Connect with a SSARC team member through our virtual front desk during operating hours, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (unless otherwise noted). Receive immediate assistance through any of the following methods:
- Google Meet: Speak with a SSARC team member through the following Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/giy-khfd-zkq
- Available Mondays-Thursdays, 3:00-5:00PM (Weeks 2-10) on first come first serve basis
- Video/camera is optional but encouraged so we can see you!
- Phone: 949-824-8322
- Email: email@example.com
- Google Chat: Google Chat is available on the web and on mobile with apps for Android, iOS, and desktop. To start a chat with SSARC, search for firstname.lastname@example.org using the + icon on Google Chat.
- Mobile: In the App Store or Google Play, download Google Chat
- Web: Visit https://chat.google.com